The Report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The report also provides the market impact and new opportunities created due to the COVID-19 pandemic. This is a latest report, covering the current COVID-19 impact on the market. The pandemic of Coronavirus (COVID-19) has affected every aspect of life globally. Distribution Board Market Report is an objective and in-depth study of the current state aimed at the major drivers, market strategies, and key player’s growth. The study also involves the important Achievements of the market, Research & Development, New product launch, Product responses and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a universal and local scale.
Some of the key players operating in this market include: Hager Group,Legrand,Siemens AG,ABB,Schneider Electric,Eaton,General Electric,LARSEN & TOUBRO LIMITED,Havells India Ltd,East Coast Power Systems,INDUSTRIAL ELECTRIC MFG,Arabian Gulf Switchgear,OEZ,ESL Power Systems,INDU-ELECTRIC Gerber GmbH,Blakley Electrics
Get A Free Sample Report @
Distribution Board Market: Overview
Distribution board divides an electrical power feed into subsidiary circuits, while providing a protective fuse or circuit breaker for each circuit in a common enclosure. Distribution board is the main electric supply system for commercial, residential, and industrial sectors.
Various types of distribution boards are available in different sizes. These include surface mounted, flush mounted, or floor standing. Distribution boards are available with closing doors or see-through plastic covers or doors.
Regions Covered in the Global Ground Distribution Board Market:
• The Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries and Egypt)
• North America (the United States, Mexico, and Canada)
• South America (Brazil etc.)
• Europe (Turkey, Germany, Russia UK, Italy, France, etc.)a
• Asia-Pacific (Vietnam, China, Malaysia, Japan, Philippines, Korea, Thailand, India, Indonesia, and Australia)
Get Reasonable Discount on This Premium Report @
Years Considered to Estimate the Market Size:
- History Year: 2015-2019
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Year: 2020-2026
Distribution Board Market: Key Drivers
- Distribution board is the overall system having neutral links, earth leakage units, and interconnecting wires for proper electrical distribution in a building. One crucial part of a distribution board is the fuse. In the case of overcurrent, the fuse automatically shuts down the supply, protecting appliances and preventing electrical danger in a building.
- The distribution board frame should eliminate any possibility of error during installation. A well-installed and user-friendly distribution board ensures safety and long life of electrical distribution systems. Thus, need for protection devices in residential, commercial, and industrial sectors is expected to drive the distribution board market globally.
- Several countries across the globe are dealing with high costs associated with disruptions and Customer Minutes Lost (CML). Investments needed to maintain and upgrade the network is also high. According to the U.S. Department of Energy, about 75% of transmission lines and transformers are at least 25 years old. Outdated infrastructure is frequently cited by commentators as the biggest threat to the U.S. energy supply. Several countries in Europe such as Romania are also facing the issue of run-down infrastructure that cannot withstand the demands placed on it.
- Most countries are adopting smart grid technologies in order to improve electricity transmission and distribution. This is boosting the global distribution board market.
- In October 2018, Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA) made an investment of ~US$ 25 Mn (AED 93 Mn) to enhance its smart grid capabilities
Distribution Board Market: Major Developments
- In February 2018, Havells India Limited, a leading Fast Moving Electrical Goods (FMEG) company, announced its strategy to further strengthen its presence in North India, i.e. Punjab, Jammu & Kashmir, and Himachal Pradesh, with the launch of innovative switchgear products such as distribution boards, ACCL, and circuit breakers (MCB/RCCB)
- In April 2017, Electrical specialist Lewden Palazzoli launched a new range of TP&N distribution boards that are ideal for usage in modern commercial and industrial installations. Each of the boards has been produced to save space as well as provide the installer with quick and easy wiring installation.
Make an Enquiry: https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=2601207
Customization of the Report:
Global Market Reports provides customization of reports as per your need. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with our sales team, who will guarantee you to get a report that suits your necessities.
As the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) crisis takes over the world, we are continuously tracking the changes in the markets, as well as the purchase behaviors of the consumers globally and our estimates about the latest market trends and forecasts are being done after considering the impact of this pandemic.
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfil all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organisations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Mr. Rohit Bhisey,
USA-Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Email: [email protected]
Follow us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/13221461