The yeast market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period 2020 to 2027. Our Research shows that the market is growing at a CAGR of 8% over the forecast period from 2021 to 2027, from USD 55.9 million in 2021 to 2027. The widespread application of the cosmetic industry and the growing demand for bioethanol as a fuel are the main drivers driving the market in the forecast period.
Several commercial products contain mixtures of live and dead S. cerevisiae cells in varying proportions, which can be used as feed additives in animal nutrition. Yeast is widely used in various industries for the fermentation process. The bakery industry is leading the way in using yeast as an important ingredient. Bakery products such as bread, rye bread, whole wheat bread, bread, white bread and brown bread are in great demand around the world. These dominant factors are driving the market. Increasing urbanization and Western culture have increased the demand for bakery products. Due to the demand from the enrichment of animal feed products and increased alcohol consumption, the yeast market is expected to be subject to stringent government regulations on yeast and yeast derivatives to limit yeast use during the forecast period.
(Get 15% Discount on Buying this Report)
A full report of Yeast Industry Market available at: https://www.orionmarketreports.com/yeast-industry-market/47529/
Key Market Players
- Associated British Foods PLC (U.K)
- Hansen A S (Denmark)
- Angel Yeast (China)
- Lallemand Inc. (Canada)
- Lesaffre (France)
- Leiber GmbH (Germany)
- Novozymes (Denmark)
- Koninklijke DSM N.V. (The Netherlands)
- Kerry Group PLC (Ireland)
- Synergy Flavors (U.S.)
- Kothari Fermentation and Biochem Ltd. (India)
- Omega Yeast Labs LLC (U.S.)
- Pak Group (U.S.)
- Oriental Yeast Co. Ltd. (Japan)
- BSG CraftBrewing (U.S.)
Yeast Industry Market Segmentation
- Baker’s Yeast
- Bioethanol Yeast
- Brewer’s Yeast
- Wine Yeast
- Feed Yeast
- Food (Bakery, Non- Alcoholic Beverages, Alcoholic Beverages)
- Instant Yeast
- Dry Yeast
- Fresh Yeast
- Genetically Modified Yeast
Reasons to Buying From us –
- We cover more than 15 major industries, further segmented into more than 90 sectors.
- More than 120 countries are for analysis.
- Over 100+ paid data sources mined for investigation.
- Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
o Market Overview and growth analysis
o Import and Export Overview
o Volume Analysis
o Current Market Trends and Future Outlook
o Market Opportunistic and Attractive Investment Segment
o North America Market Size and/or Volume
o Latin America Market Size and/or Volume
o Europe Market Size and/or Volume
o Asia-Pacific Market Size and/or Volume
o Rest of the world Market Size and/or Volume
Key Questions Answered by Yeast Industry Market Report
- What was the Yeast Industry Market in 2020 and 2021; what are the estimated growth trends and market forecast (2021-2027).
- What will be the CAGR of Yeast Industry Market during the forecast period (2021-2027)?
- Which segments (product type/applications/end-user) were most attractive for investments in 2018? How are these segments are expected to grow during the forecast period (2021-2027)?
- Which manufacturer/vendor/players in the Yeast Industry Market was the market leader in 2018?
- Overview on the existing product portfolio, products in the pipeline, and strategic initiatives taken by key vendors in the market.
Orion Market Reports (OMR) endeavors to provide exclusive blend of qualitative and quantitative market research reports to clients across the globe. Our organization helps both multinational and domestic enterprises to bolster their business by providing in-depth market insights and most reliable future market trends. Our reports address all the major aspects of the markets providing insights and market outlook to global clients.
Company Name: Orion Market Reports
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404