The global monoclonal antibodies market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 8.6% during the forecast period. An increasing number of trials for monoclonal antibodies for COVID-19 patients. For instance, in October 2020, Celltrion Group declared the introduction of its Phase III clinical trial investigating CT-P59. It is an anti-COVID-19 monoclonal antibody therapy candidate. The company estimates the enrolment of nearly 1,000 patients to assess population-based prophylaxis in contacts of SARS-CoV-2 infected patients. The prophylaxis post-exposure clinical trial will assess the safety and preventive effect of CT-P59 and whether CT-P59 can produce a counteracting antibody response for the prevention of virus from infecting human cells.
To Request a Sample of our Report on Global Monoclonal Antibodies Market: https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/monoclonal-antibodies-market
Further, in August 2020, the National Institutes of Health (NIH) introduced a clinical trial that aims to test antibody therapy in hospitalized COVID-19 patients. Under the trial, COVID-19 patients at selected hospitals can volunteer in a clinical trial intended to test the efficacy and safety of an effective novel treatment for COVID-19. It is a Phase 3 randomized, controlled trial which is referred to as ACTIV-3, and as a master protocol. This is designed to test several diverse kinds of monoclonal antibody therapies. One of the major benefits of monoclonal antibody therapy is that it can particularly target the SARS-CoV-2 virus and this makes them more potential compared to other drugs.
(Get 15% Discount on Buying this Report)
A full Report of Global Monoclonal Antibodies Market is Available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/monoclonal-antibodies-market
Scope of the Global Monoclonal Antibodies Market
- Market number available for 2019-2026
- Base year- 2019
- Forecast period- 2020-2026
- Segment Covered- By Source and Application
- Regions Covered- North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World
- Competitive Landscape- Amgen Inc., Eli Lilly & Co., F- Hoffman La-Roche AG, Pfizer Inc., and Novartis AG
Recent Strategic Initiatives in the Global Monoclonal Antibodies Market
- In December 2019, Mylan N.V. and Biocon Ltd. declared the US FDA launch of Ogivri (trastuzumab-dkst). It is biosimilar to Herceptin (trastuzumab). It was the first biosimilar trastuzumab approved by the US FDA for all indications which includes treatment of HER2-overexpressing metastatic stomach cancer (gastric or gastroesophageal junction adenocarcinoma) and breast cancer.
- In June 2018, Pfizer Inc. announced the approval of ZIRABEV (bevacizumab-bvzr) in the US. It is a biosimilar to Avastin (bevacizumab) which is indicated to treat five kinds of cancer, including locally advanced, recurrent or metastatic non-squamous non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC), metastatic colorectal cancer, unresectable, metastatic renal cell carcinoma (RCC), recurrent glioblastoma; and persistent, recurrent or metastatic cervical cancer.
Global Monoclonal Antibodies Market-Segmentation
- Infectious Diseases
- Auto-Immune Diseases
- Inflammatory Diseases
Global Monoclonal Antibodies Market– Segment by Region
- United States
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Rest of the World
- AbbVie, Inc.
- Amgen, Inc.
- AstraZeneca plc
- Aytu BioScience, Inc.
- Bayer AG
- Biocon, Ltd.
- Biogen, Inc.
- Bristol Myers Squibb Co.
- Cadila Pharmaceuticals, Ltd.
- Daiichi Sankyo Company, Ltd.
- Reddy’s Laboratories, Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Co.
- Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Genmab A/S
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Innate Pharma S.A.
- Intas Biopharmaceuticals, Ltd.
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- Lupin, Ltd.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Mylan N.V.
- Novartis AG
- Oncologie, Inc.
- Orchard Therapeutics plc
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Sanofi S.A.
- Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries, Ltd.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Reasons to Buying From us –
- We cover more than 15 major industries, further segmented into more than 90 sectors.
- More than 120 countries are for analysis.
- Over 100+ paid data sources mined for investigation.
- Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
For More Customized Data, Request for Report Customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/monoclonal-antibodies-market
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
For More Information, Visit Orion Market Research
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +91 7803040404