The India electric car market is anticipated to grow at an exponential CAGR during the forecast period (2019-2025). In India, cohesive government policies, and the presence of a huge customer base are the prominent factors that are promoting demand for clean and green energy cars. For instance, as a part of the Faster Adoption and Manufacturing of Electric Vehicles (FAME) scheme an amount of up to $2,000 will be offered as a subsidiary on an electric car. Despite easy access to government subsidies for the purchase of electric cars, India’s electric car is still at its nascent stage.
(Get 15% Discount on Buying this Report)
A full report of India Electric Car Market is available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/india-electric-car-market
Looking towards the growth opportunity in India, Tesla in talks with India’s Union minister for road transport and highways confirmed on December 2020 that the company would be arriving in India in early 2021. The company announced to make an entry in the Indian electric car industry by the introduction of its Model 3 sedan and it will be done through the completely built unit (CBU) route. In January 2021, the company registered its office in Bengaluru, India as Tesla India Motors and Energy Private Ltd., and appointed three directors of the incorporated entity. Tesla cars prices are way higher as compared to the average cost of cars (even the electric) in India. Hence, to fulfill its plan to roll-out electric cars globally; there are high chances that the company will collaborate with a domestic car manufacturer to offer affordable cars for the Indians.
To learn more about this report request a sample copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/india-electric-car-market
- Market number available for – 2018-2025
- Base year- 2019
- Forecast period- 2019-2025
- Segment Covered- By Vehicle Type, By Propulsion Technology, By Battery Type
- Competitive Landscape- Hyundai Motor Co., Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., MG Motor India, Tata Motors Ltd.
Key questions addressed by the report
- What is the market growth rate?
- Which segment dominates the market in the base year?
- Which segment will project the fastest growth in the market?
- How COVID-19 impacted the market?
- Who is the leader in the market?
- How players are addressing challenges to sustain growth?
- Where is the investment opportunity?
India Electric Car Market Report Segment
By Vehicle Type
By Propulsion Technology
- Battery Electric Car
- Plug-in Hybrid Electric Car
By Battery Type
For more customized data, request for report customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/india-electric-car-market
- BYD Auto Co., Ltd.
- Great Wall Motors Co. Ltd.
- Hyundai Motor Co.
- Kia Motors Corp.
- Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
- Maruti Suzuki India Ltd.
- MG Motor India
- Renault Group
- Tata Motors Ltd.
Reasons to Buying From us –
- We cover more than 15 major industries, further segmented into more than 90 sectors.
- More than 120 countries are for analysis.
- Over 100+ paid data sources mined for investigation.
- Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
For More Information, Visit Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404
Company Name: Orion Market Research