The Netherlands electric Car market is anticipated to grow with a significant CAGR of more than 23% during the forecast period (2020-2026). The Netherlands is a frontrunner in adopting electric car among all the European Union member countries. The primary factor of this development is the environmental awareness of the authorities of the country.
The European Union has set high expectations for the reduction of CO2 emissions in the coming years. The Netherlands is the most advanced EU country in this respect. In 2016, the Dutch government signed an agreement with all public transport providers stating that no new diesel busses will be sold from 2025 and that no diesel bus services will be permitted to operate from 2030. This development is expected to grow the electric bus market significantly in the country.
(Get 15% Discount on Buying this Report)
A full report of Netherlands Electric Car Market is available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/netherlands-electric-car-market
Further, according to Crow a public information institution for infrastructure, and transport. By the end of 2018, there were 360 electric busses in the Dutch public transit system, though, by the end of 2019, the number of electric buses crossed 770. This constitutes 15% of the entire Dutch fleet of 5,236 buses. Groningen and Drenthe are the frontrunners in the country with the greatest number of zero-emission public bus transport. Following this, the other local authorities in the country are also aggressively pushing the electrification of public transport, which in turn is propelling the Netherlands electric bus market.
To learn more about this report request a sample copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/netherlands-electric-car-market
- The market number available for – 2018-2025
- Base year- 2019
- Forecast period- 2019-2025
- Segment Covered-
- Vehicle Type
- Propulsion Technology
- Battery Type
- Region Covered- Netherlands
- Competitive Landscape- Honda Motor Co., Ltd., BMW AG, AB Volvo, Audi AG, Hyundai Motor Co.
Key Questions Addressed by the Report
- What is the market growth rate?
- Which segment dominates the market in the base year?
- Which segment will project the fastest growth in the market?
- How COVID-19 impacted the market?
- Recovery Timeline
- Deviation from the pre-COVID-19 forecast.
- Who is the leader in the market?
- How players are addressing challenges to sustain growth?
- Where is the investment opportunity?
Netherlands Electric Car Market Report Segment
By Vehicle Type
By Propulsion Technology
- Battery Electric Cars
- Plug-in Hybrid Electric Car
By Battery Type
For more customized data, request for report customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/netherlands-electric-car-market
- Audi AG
- BMW AG
- Hyundai Motor Co.
- Jaguar Land Rover Ltd.
- Kia Motors Corp.
- Mitsubishi Motors Corp.
- Nissan Motor Co.
- Renault Group
- SAIC Motor Co. Ltd.
- Tesla, Inc.
- Volkswagen AG
Reasons to Buying From us –
- We cover more than 15 major industries, further segmented into more than 90 sectors.
- More than 120 countries are for analysis.
- Over 100+ paid data sources mined for investigation.
- Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
For More Information, Visit Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404
Company Name: Orion Market Research