India electric two-wheeler market is anticipated to grow at a significant CAGR during the forecast period (2019-2025). Ola, a major ride-hailing Indian company is betting big on the Indian two-wheeler market by investing $330 million in building its EV plant in Tamil Nadu, India. Through this plant, the company aims at rolling out its scooters in India, the Netherlands, New Zealand, and Australia among other places, by the first quarter of 2021. The fueling petrol prices, government subsidies, increasing pollution level, and rising need to attain a sustainable transportation sector are some major factors that are driving the demand for the electric two-wheeler market in India.
(Get 15% Discount on Buying this Report)
A full report of India Electric Two-Wheeler Market is available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/india-electric-two-wheeler-market
As per the Society of Manufacturers of Electric Vehicles (SMEV), in 2020, EV sales in India hold less than 1.0% of total vehicle sales; out of which, two-wheelers account for 500,000 vehicle sales. The availability of low-speed variants generated a huge market scope for scooters with higher speed. Additionally, as per the Confederation of Indian Industries, EV penetration (as a percentage of gasoline vehicles) will be as high as 30% by 2030. The rapid stride of Indian automobile companies towards the adoption of green technologies to curb the menace of pollution has created significant interest in the Indian electric two-wheeler market.
To learn more about this report request a free sample copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/india-electric-two-wheeler-market
- Market number available for – 2018-2025
- Base year- 2019
- Forecast period- 2019-2025
- Segment Covered- By Product Type, By Battery Type
- Competitive Landscape- Ather Energy Private Ltd., Hero Electric Vehicles Pvt. Ltd., Okinawa Autotech Pvt. Ltd., Bajaj Auto Ltd., ANI Technologies Pvt Ltd
Key questions addressed by the report
- What is the market growth rate?
- Which segment dominates the market in the base year?
- Which segment will project the fastest growth in the market?
- How COVID-19 impacted the market?
- Recovery Timeline
- Deviation from the pre-COVID-19 forecast
- Most affected segment
- Who is the leader in the market?
- How players are addressing challenges to sustain growth?
- Where is the investment opportunity?
India Two-Wheeler Market Report Segment
By Product Type
By Battery Type
For more customized data, request for report customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/india-electric-two-wheeler-market
- Ather Energy Private Ltd.
- AVERA New & Renewable Energy Moto Corp Tech Pvt., Ltd.
- Avon Cycles Ltd.
- Hero Electric Vehicles Pvt. Ltd.
- Lohia Auto Industries
- Okinawa Autotech Pvt. Ltd.
- Tork Motors
- TWENTY TWO MOTORS PVT. LTD.
- Yadea Technology Group Co., Ltd
Reasons to Buying From us –
- We cover more than 15 major industries, further segmented into more than 90 sectors.
- More than 120 countries are for analysis.
- Over 100+ paid data sources mined for investigation.
- Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
For More Information, Visit Orion Market Research
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404