The global biologics market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 8.6% during the forecast period. Increasing approvals of biologics drugs are offering a significant opportunity for market growth. In June 2020, EMD Serono, and Pfizer Inc. declared the approval of the US FDA supplemental Biologics License Application for BAVENCIO (avelumab). The drug is approved for the maintenance treatment of patients suffering from metastatic or locally advanced urothelial carcinoma that has not progressed with first-line platinum-containing chemotherapy. It is the first immunotherapy that has shown a statistically potential improvement in the whole survival in the first-line setting in urothelial carcinoma. Therefore, the approval of avelumab by the US FDA is one of the potential advances for the treatment of metastatic or locally advanced urothelial carcinoma in 30 years.
Get Report Sample Copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/biologics-market
Further, in October 2020, Cadila Pharmaceuticals revealed two similar biologics in the Indian market. This includes NuPTH, a teriparatide similar biologic, and Cadalimab, a similar biologic of the auto-immune treatment adalimumab. Cadila revealed four new products in India since July 2020. In August 2020, Cadila has also declared the introduction of a further similar biologic in India. The drug is sold as NuPTH, which is a similar biologic of teriparatide. This drug is a form of parathyroid hormone that is aimed for the treatment of osteoporosis by promoting bone formation. It can also be utilized in other patient groups with an enhanced risk of fracture.
(Get 15% Discount on Buying this Report)
A Full Report of Global Biologics Market is Available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/biologics-market
Scope of the Global Biologics Market
- Market number available for 2019-2026
- Base year- 2019
- Forecast period- 2020-2026
- Segment Covered- By Product and Application
- Regions Covered- North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World
- Competitive Landscape- AbbVie Inc., Amgen Inc., Eli Lilly and Co., F. Hoffman-La Roche AG, and Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
Recent Strategic Initiatives in the Global Biologics Market
- In February 2019, Alder presented a Biologics License Application (BLA) to the US FDA for eptinezumab. During 2020, Lundbeck expects to present eptinezumab for European Union approval, followed by proposals for approval in other regions across the globe including Japan and China. This acquisition will accelerate Lundbeck’s late-stage pipeline and offering access to novel capabilities in the field of monoclonal antibody treatment.
- In June 2018, Boehringer Ingelheim declared its plans to invest nearly $269.2 million into a new biological development centre (BDC) at the company’s R&D site in Biberach, Germany. The center is a major building block that encourages the company’s long-term strategy to enhance the share of pipeline’s biologicals.
Global Biologics Market-Segmentation
- Antibody Therapeutics
- Cell Therapy
- Gene Therapy
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Infectious Diseases
Global Biologics Market– Segment by Region
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Rest of the World
- Amgen Inc.
- AstraZeneca plc (UK)
- Aurobindo Pharma Ltd.
- Biocon Ltd.
- Biological E. Limited (BE)
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH (Germany)
- Bristol Myers Squibb Co. (UK)
- Cipla Ltd. (India)
Reasons to Buying From us –
- We cover more than 15 major industries, further segmented into more than 90 sectors.
- More than 120 countries are for analysis.
- Over 100+ paid data sources mined for investigation.
- Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
For More Customized Data, Request for Report Customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/biologics-market
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404