The European online music streaming market is anticipated to grow at a considerable CAGR during the forecast period (2020-2026). High smartphone penetration and high disposable income are some of the major factors for the growth of the market in the region. In addition, promotional offers such as discounts on premium subscription and free monthly trials are also boosting the market growth. Some platforms are providing free services with ads or an option to choose premium subscriptions, which is allowing users to easily switch to online streaming. Further, the huge array of the album, songs, and podcasts on these platforms and the use of AI & machine learning to customize a playlist and provide song recommendation is attracting a lot of young user bases.
(Get 15% Discount on Buying this Report)
A full report of European Online Music Streaming Market is available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/european-online-music-streaming-market
Besides, in 2020, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, most countries have declared lockdowns. This pushed people to opt for online streaming services. According to France-based Deezer SA, earlier 80% of the revenue was Telco-driven, of which the majority was coming from France. Now in 2020, 75% of the revenues are coming from self-pay subscribers, and France is less than 50% of revenues. Indicating a dramatic shift of user base, and a clear sign of significant growth. Furthermore, the availability of regional content, as well as the increasing popularity of live streaming platforms, is also fuelling the market growth.
To learn more about this report request a sample copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/european-online-music-streaming-market
- The market number available for – 2019-2026
- Base year- 2019
- Forecast period- 2020-2026
- Segment Covered-
- By Service
- By Content-Type
- By Platform
- By End-User
- By Revenue Model
- Regions Covered- Europe
- Competitive Landscape- Amazon.com, Inc., Apple, Inc., Deezer SA, Google LLC., Spotify AB
Key questions addressed by the report
- What is the market growth rate?
- Which segment and country dominate the market in the base year?
- Which segment and country will project the fastest growth in the market?
- How COVID-19 impacted the market?
- Deviation from the pre-COVID-19 forecast
- Most affected region and segment
- Who is the leader in the market?
- How players are addressing challenges to sustain growth?
- Where is the investment opportunity?
European Online Music Streaming Market Report Segment
- On-Demand streaming
- Live Streaming
- Audio Streaming
- Video Streaming
By Revenue Model
For more customized data, request for report customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/european-online-music-streaming-market
- com, Inc.
- Apple, Inc.
- Deezer SA
- Google LLC
- SoundCloud Ltd.
- Tidal (Aspiro AB)
- Yandex NV
- Xandrie SA
Reasons to Buying From us –
- We cover more than 15 major industries, further segmented into more than 90 sectors.
- More than 120 countries are for analysis.
- Over 100+ paid data sources mined for investigation.
- Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
For More Information, Visit Orion Market Research
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404