The European synthetic fibers market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period (2020-2026). The significant growth in the textile industry contributes to the growth of the synthetic fiber market. Textile consumption and production are highly globalized, which involves millions of producers and billions of consumers globally. In Europe, the textile industry employs 1.7 million people and Europeans consume on average 26 kg of textiles per person per year, according to the European Commission in November 2019.
A full report of European Synthetic Fibers Market is available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/european-synthetic-fibers-market
In Europe, there are around 171,000 companies in the textile industry. In 2017, the EU produced 7.4 kg of textiles per person while consuming nearly 26 kg. Exports from the EU mainly comprise intermediate textile products, such as technical fibers and high-quality fabrics.
Synthetic fibers are increasingly being used in the textile industry. synthetic fibers including polyester, polyamide, acrylic, and polyolefin dominate the textile industry. Polyester is the most widely used synthetic fiber and is popular for all types of clothing and reinforcement of items such as tires, belts, and hoses. Carpets are commonly made of polyamide, which can be blended with elastomeric fibers for the production of sportswear.
To learn more about this report request a free sample copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/european-synthetic-fibers-market
- Study Period- 2019-2026
- Base year- 2019
- Forecast period- 2020-2026
- Segments Covered- By Type and by Application
- Regions Covered- UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the Rest of Europe
- Key Companies Profiled- Asahi Kasei Corp., BASF SE, DuPont de Nemours, Inc., Mitsubishi Chemical Corp., Toray Industries, Inc., China Petrochemical Corp. (Sinopec), Eastman Chemical Co., and others
Key Questions Addressed by the Report
- What is the market growth rate during the forecast period?
- Which segment dominates the market in the base year?
- Which segment will project the fastest growth in the market during the forecast period?
- How COVID-19 will impact the market growth in 2020 and the coming years?
- Recovery Timeline
- Deviation from the pre-COVID-19 forecast.
- Most affected segment
- Who is the leader in the market?
- How players are addressing challenges to sustain growth?
- Where is the investment opportunity?
European Synthetic Fibers Market – Segmentation
- Home Furnishing
For more customized data, request for report customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/european-synthetic-fibers-market
European Synthetic Fibers Market – Segmentation by Region
- Rest of Europe
- Asahi Kasei Corp.
- BASF SE
- China Petrochemical Corp. (Sinopec)
- DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
- Eastman Chemical Co.
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.,
- Lenzing AG
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corp.
- NV Bekaert SA
- Radici Partecipazioni SpA
- Sika AG
- SGL Carbon SE
- Toray Industries, Inc.
- Barnet GmbH & Co. KG
Reasons to Buying From us –
- We cover more than 15 major industries, further segmented into more than 90 sectors.
- More than 120 countries are for analysis.
- Over 100+ paid data sources mined for investigation.
- Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
For More Information, Visit Orion Market Research
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404