The Asia-Pacific synthetic fibers market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period (2020-2026). One of the major factors that propel the growth includes the rising demand for synthetics fiber in the automotive sector as the consumer prefers the lightweight vehicle to reduce fuel consumption.
Moreover, the countries that contribute to the growth of the market in the region include China, India, Japan, and others. Among these China is the largest contributor in the synthetic fibers market owing to significant production in the automotive industry. China exports a considerable amount of synthetic fiber and its related products to countries such as the US and UK.
A full report of Asia-Pacific Synthetic Fibers Market is available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/asia-pacific-synthetic-fibers-market
Moreover, India contributes significantly to the growth of the market owing to the significant market for automotive. For instance, around 2,76,412 passenger cars were sold in the Indian market in December 2020. The sales increased by 17.7% in December 2020 as compared to December 2019. The synthetic fibers have various applications in automotive, such as automotive suspension bushings, cushions, electrical potting compounds, chemical tanks, cable insulation, gas cans, doors, pipes, and sheathing of electrical cables, and others.
To learn more about this report request a free sample copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/asia-pacific-synthetic-fibers-market
- Study Period- 2019-2026
- Base year- 2019
- Forecast period- 2020-2026
- Segments Covered- By Type and by Application
- Regions Covered- China, India, Japan, and the Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Key Companies Profiled- Asahi Kasei Corp., BASF SE, DuPont de Nemours, Inc., Mitsubishi Chemical Corp., Toray Industries, Inc., China Petrochemical Corp. (Sinopec), Eastman Chemical Co., and others
Key Questions Addressed by the Report
- What is the market growth rate during the forecast period?
- Which segment/region dominates the market in the base year?
- Which segment/region will project the fastest growth in the market during the forecast period?
- How COVID-19 will impact the market growth in 2020 and the coming years?
- Recovery Timeline
- Deviation from the pre-COVID-19 forecast.
- Most affected region/segment
- Who is the leader in the market?
- How players are addressing challenges to sustain growth?
- Where is the investment opportunity?
Asia-Pacific synthetic fibers Market – Segmentation
- Home Furnishing
For more customized data, request for report customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/asia-pacific-synthetic-fibers-market
Asia-Pacific Synthetic Fibers Market – Segmentation by Region
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Asahi Kasei Corp.
- Bombay Dyeing & Manufacturing Co Ltd.
- BASF SE
- China Petrochemical Corp. (Sinopec)
- DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
- Eastman Chemical Co.
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corp.
- Reliance Industries Ltd.
- SGL Carbon
- Teijin Group
- Toray Industries, Inc.
- Toyobo Co., Ltd.
Reasons to Buying From us –
- We cover more than 15 major industries, further segmented into more than 90 sectors.
- More than 120 countries are for analysis.
- Over 100+ paid data sources mined for investigation.
- Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
For More Information, Visit Orion Market Research
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404