Indian anticoagulants market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 8.8% during the forecast period. A significant rise in the demand for novel oral anticoagulants has been witnessed owing to its demonstrated safety and efficacy in trials and Indian government initiatives to reduce the prices of NOSCs. NOACs may be safer for patients as there is a low risk of bleeding, and these anticoagulants may also be highly effective for the prevention of blood clots compared to warfarin. NOACs are the ideal suggested drug class compared to warfarin, except for patients suffering from moderate to severe mitral stenosis or an artificial heart valve.
Get Free Sample Copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/indian-anticoagulants-market
NOACs comprises edoxaban, dabigatran, apixaban, and rivaroxaban. In July 2018, the Indian government has decreased the cost of one of the three drugs that are being prescribed in India by one-third. The Indian government has decreased the Dabigatran cost from nearly $1 per tablet to nearly $0.3. Over the 10 years, some evidence has suggested that NOACs could reduce the risk of stroke. Therefore, in 2018, the government has lowered the price of NOSCs in India, which is supporting to drive market growth.
A Full Report of Indian Anticoagulants Market is Available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/indian-anticoagulants-market
Scope of the Indian Anticoagulants Market
- Market number available for 2019-2026
- Base year- 2019
- Forecast period- 2020-2026
- Segment Covered- By Type and Application
- Competitive Landscape- Cipla Ltd., Bristol Myers Squibb Co., Pfizer Inc., Daiichi Sankyo Co. Ltd., and Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
Recent Strategic Initiatives in the Indian Anticoagulants Market
- In June 2020, Gland Pharma Ltd. along with its partners Athenex Pharmaceutical Division and MAIA Pharmaceuticals Inc declared the introduction of a ready-to-use Bivalirudin injection in the US. This injection is intended for use as an anticoagulant among patients who are experiencing percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI), which includes patients suffering from heparin-induced thrombocytopenia and thrombosis syndrome, and heparin-induced thrombocytopenia.
- In October 2019, Morepen Labs has added three new drugs, including UDCA (for liver ailments), Rivaroxaban (cardiac segment), and Vildagliptin (diabetes segment) to its active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) portfolio. Rivaroxaban is an anticoagulant which is a blood thinner.
Indian Anticoagulants Market-Segmentation
- Novel Oral Anticoagulants (NOACs)
- Vitamin K Antagonist
- Heparin and Low Molecular Weight Heparin (LMWH)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Atrial Fibrillation/Myocardial Infarction (Heart Attack)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Cipla, Ltd.
- Daiichi Sankyo Company, Ltd.
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories
- Gland Pharma, Ltd.
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, Ltd.
- Lupin, Ltd.
- Morepen Laboratories, Ltd.
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries, Ltd.
Reasons to Buying From us –
1. We cover more than 15 major industries, further segmented into more than 90 sectors.
2. More than 120 countries are for analysis.
3. Over 100+ paid data sources mined for investigation.
4. Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
For More Customized Data, Request for Report Customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/indian-anticoagulants-market
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404