Asia-Pacific anticoagulants market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.8% during the forecast period. Researchers from the National Center for CVD in China have examined the prevalence and treatment of increased CVD risk in 1.7 million people from the China PEACE Million Persons Project. It is a Chinese government-funded project being conducted during 2014–2015 across four provinces in the country for CVD screening and management. Of approximately 1.7 million participants with the age group of 35-75 years, 9.5% had an increased risk for CVD. This results in an increasing CVD incidence in the region, which is driving the adoption of anticoagulants in the country.
Get Free Sample Copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/asia-pacific-anticoagulants-market
A vitamin K antagonist is utilized for the treatment of thromboembolism with cardiac valve replacement, thromboembolic events post-myocardial infarction, venous thromboembolism, pulmonary embolism, and thromboembolism with atrial fibrillation. In vitamin K antagonist (VKA) anticoagulant, warfarin is the most commonly utilized medication to reduce the risk of stroke in certain atrial fibrillation patients with risk factors. Additionally, NOACs are the ideal suggested drug class compared to warfarin, except for patients suffering from moderate to severe mitral stenosis or an artificial heart valve. NOACs comprises edoxaban, dabigatran, apixaban, and rivaroxaban.
A Full Report of Asia-Pacific Anticoagulants Market is Available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/asia-pacific-anticoagulants-market
Scope of the Asia-Pacific Anticoagulants Market
- Market number available for 2019-2026
- Base year- 2019
- Forecast period- 2020-2026
- Segment Covered- By Type and Application
- Regions Covered- China, India, Japan, and Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Competitive Landscape- Cipla Ltd., Bristol Myers Squibb Co., Pfizer Inc., Daiichi Sankyo Co. Ltd., and Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
Recent Strategic Initiatives in the Asia-Pacific Anticoagulants Market
- In June 2020, Gland Pharma Ltd. along with its partners Athenex Pharmaceutical Division and MAIA Pharmaceuticals Inc declared the introduction of a ready-to-use Bivalirudin injection in the US. This injection is intended for use as an anticoagulant among patients who are experiencing percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI), which includes patients suffering from heparin-induced thrombocytopenia and thrombosis syndrome, and heparin-induced thrombocytopenia.
- In October 2019, Morepen Labs has added three new drugs, including UDCA (for liver ailments), Rivaroxaban (cardiac segment), and Vildagliptin (diabetes segment) to its active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) portfolio. Rivaroxaban is an anticoagulant which is a blood thinner.
Asia-Pacific Anticoagulants Market-Segmentation
- Novel Oral Anticoagulants (NOACs)
- Vitamin K Antagonist
- Heparin and Low Molecular Weight Heparin (LMWH)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Atrial Fibrillation/Myocardial Infarction (Heart Attack)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
Asia-Pacific Anticoagulants Market– Segment by Country
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- AstraZeneca plc
- Product Portfolio
- Recent Activities
- Bristol Myers Squibb Co.
- Cipla Ltd.
- Daiichi Sankyo Company, Ltd.
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- Lupin Ltd.
- Novartis International AG
- Pfizer Inc.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Reasons to Buying From us –
- We cover more than 15 major industries, further segmented into more than 90 sectors.
- More than 120 countries are for analysis.
- Over 100+ paid data sources mined for investigation.
- Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
For More Customized Data, Request for Report Customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/asia-pacific-anticoagulants-market
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404