The global Automated Optical Inspection System market size was valued at $587.2 million in 2019 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18% from 2020 to 2027. Automated optical inspection uses optics-to identify defects and inconsistencies in PCB component assemblies using quality images of printed circuit boards. High-speed and high-volume production processes have increased the likelihood of manufacturing and assembly errors in PCB components, and the fact that the size and density of PCBs has decreased due to the miniaturization of components has a positive impact on the demand for automation. Optical inspection system.
A full report of Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) System Market is available at: https://www.orionmarketreports.com/automated-optical-inspection-aoi-system-market/46126/
Key Market Players
As of 2019, Koh Young (South Korea), Test Research, Inc. (Taiwan), Omron (Japan), Viscom (Germany), and Saki (Japan) were the major players in the global automated optical inspection (AOI) system market.
Koh Young is among the leading manufacturers of AOI systems across the world. The company focuses on its R&D efforts to maintain its technical leadership in the field of optical inspection. In FY18, the company invested 12.6% of its overall revenue in R&D activities. Apart from R&D, the company has been implementing strategies such as product launches and expansions to expand its business operations worldwide rapidly. For instance, in May 2018, it opened a new R&D center in Suwon, South Korea, to develop innovative products. Moreover, in November 2017, Koh Young launched Zenith 2 AOI platform with Artificial Intelligence-driven (AI-driven) auto-programming software that reduces programming time by 70%.
Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) System Market Segmentations
- 2D AOI Systems
- 3D AOI Systems
- Inline AOI
- Offline AOI
- Consumer Electronics
- Medical Devices
- Aerospace & Defense
- Industrial Electronics
- Energy & Power
Reasons to Buying From us –
- We cover more than 15 major industries, further segmented into more than 90 sectors.
- More than 120 countries are for analysis.
- Over 100+ paid data sources mined for investigation.
- Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
o Market Overview and growth analysis
o Import and Export Overview
o Volume Analysis
o Current Market Trends and Future Outlook
o Market Opportunistic and Attractive Investment Segment
o North America Market Size and/or Volume
o Latin America Market Size and/or Volume
o Europe Market Size and/or Volume
o Asia-Pacific Market Size and/or Volume
o Rest of the world Market Size and/or Volume
Key Questions Answered by Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) System Market Report
- What was the Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) System Market in 2020 and 2021; what are the estimated growth trends and market forecast (2021-2027).
- What will be the CAGR of Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) System Market during the forecast period (2021-2027)?
- Which segments (product type/applications/end-user) were most attractive for investments in 2018? How are these segments are expected to grow during the forecast period (2021-2027)?
- Which manufacturer/vendor/players in the Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) System Market was the market leader in 2018?
- Overview on the existing product portfolio, products in the pipeline, and strategic initiatives taken by key vendors in the market.
Orion Market Reports (OMR) endeavors to provide exclusive blend of qualitative and quantitative market research reports to clients across the globe. Our organization helps both multinational and domestic enterprises to bolster their business by providing in-depth market insights and most reliable future market trends. Our reports address all the major aspects of the markets providing insights and market outlook to global clients.
Company Name: Orion Market Reports
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404