Global pen needle market is anticipated to grow at a significant CAGR during the forecast period. Factors that will affect the growth of the market include advancement of insulin pens over syringes and vials and growing number of diabetic patients across the globe. Pen needles are utilized as a part of conjunction with injection pens to convey injectable medication into the body. A pen needle comprises of an empty needle which is installed in a plastic center and joins to infusion pens. They are ordinarily utilized by individuals with diabetes who frequently require various day by day insulin infusions. The market is segmented of type, therapy, and mode of purchase. On the basis of type the market is segmented into standard and safety pen needles. By therapy, the pen needles market is segmented into insulin therapy, glucagon-like-peptide-1 (GLP-1) therapy, and growth hormone therapy. Based on the mode of purchase, the pen needles market is segmented into retail and non-retail modes of purchase.
Geographically, the pen needle market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World. North America and Europe are expected to have a significant market share in 2017 due to the presence of a large pool of aware diabetes. Asia-Pacific is expected to grow significantly in the market owing to increasing awareness in developing countries such as India and China. The key players in the global pen needle market include BD and Co., Novo Nordisk A/S, B. Braun Melsungen, Terumo Corporation, Berpu Medical Technology Co., Ltd., and Montmed, Inc.
The market study of the global pen needle market is incorporated by extensive primary and secondary research conducted by the research team at OMR. Secondary research has been conducted to refine the available data to break down the market in various segments, derive total market size, market forecast, and growth rate. Different approaches have been worked on to derive the market value and market growth rate. Our team collects facts and data related to the market from different geography to provide a better regional outlook. In the report, the country level analysis is provided by analyzing various regional players, regional tax laws and policies, consumer behavior, and macroeconomic factors. Numbers extracted from secondary research have been authenticated by conducting proper primary research. It includes tracking down key people from the industry and interviewing them to validate the data. This enables our analyst to derive the closest possible figures without any major deviations in the actual number. Our analysts try to contact as many executives, managers, key opinion leaders, and industry experts. Primary research brings the authenticity of our reports.
Read More Reports from our Database :
Secondary sources include
• Financial reports of companies involved in the market.
• Whitepapers, research-papers, and news blogs.
• An authentic database WHO, FDA and so on.
• Company websites and their product/ services catalog.
The report is intended for hospitals, diagnostic centers, healthcare companies, research institutes and government organizations for overall market analysis and competitive analysis. The report provides in-depth analysis on market size, growth opportunity in the market, product types. The report will serve as a source for 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly integrating different models delivering insights into the market for better business decisions
Global pen needle market is segmented on the basis of type, therapy, mode of purchase and regional outlook.
1. Global Pen Needle Market Research and Analysis, by Type
2. Global Pen Needle Market Research and Analysis, by Therapy
3. Global Pen Needle Market Research and Analysis, by Mode of Purchase
4. Global Pen Needle Market Research and Analysis, by Region
THE REPORT COVERS
• Comprehensive research methodology of global pen needle market.
• This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
• An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
• Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the global pen needle market.
• Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the global pen needle market.
• Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
• Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
For more update follow LinkedIn
1. Allison Medical, Inc.
2. Alpine Health, LLC
3. Artsana S.p.A
4. AVA Pezeshk
5. B. Braun Melsungen AG
6. Becton, Dickson and Company
7. Berpu Medical Technology Co., Ltd.
8. Domrex Pharma, Inc.
9. Htl-Strefa S.A.
10. MedExel Co., Ltd.
11. Metier Medical Ltd.
12. MHC Medical
13. Montmed, Inc.
14. Novo Nordisk A/S
15. Owen Mumford, Ltd.
16. Spirit Healthcare Ltd.
17. Terumo Corporation
18. Trividia Health, Inc.
19. Ultimed, Inc.
20. Ypsomed Holding AG