LTE and 5G Broadcast Market: Introduction
The global LTE and 5G broadcast market has been registering a significant upsurge in its market valuation with constantly changing dynamics. The continued rise in the number of LTE mobile subscription, increasing penetration of smartphones across the world, and the augmenting video traffic are playing a significant role in the growth of the worldwide LTE and 5G broadcast market.
In this research report, the global LTE and 5G broadcast market has been thoroughly analyzed, using qualitative and quantitative assessment technique. The report evaluates the key trends and the main segments of this market and, based on the results, estimates its performance over the period from 2018 to 2028. It also provides an assessment of each of the regional LTE and 5G broadcast market across the world.
Request Sample of LTE and 5G Broadcast Market Report for more Industry Insights @ CLICK HERE NOW
LTE and 5G Broadcast Market: Notable Development
- Qualcomm Technologies recently entered into a partnership with the China-based Datang Telecom Group in a bid to increase the commercial deployment of LTE-V2X direct communication technology and its applications. They have formed a 3rd-Generation Partnership Project (3GPP).
- Samsung Electronics America partnered with Verizon in order to assist the company for the advancement of its 4G LTE Open RAN initiative.
- Huawei introduced a CloudAIR3.0 solution that provides an in-depth sharing, multi-dimensional convergence, and a detailed cloudification of air interface resources to assist operators in ensuring smooth LTE/5G-oriented evolution of full spectrum.
Some of the most prominent competitors operating in the competitive landscape of global LTE and 5G broadcast market include –
- Verizon Wireless
- China Unicom
- Reliance Jio
- Samsung Electronics
These players have been concentrating on integrating the latest technologies into their products to remain competitive in this market. Going forward, they are expected to involve more in mergers, acquisitions, and strategic partnerships to strengthen their position across the world in the near future. They are also projected to shift their focus towards regional expansion to increase their reach over the next couple of years.
Get TOC of LTE and 5G Broadcast Market Report for more Industry Insights @ CLICK HERE NOW
LTE and 5G Broadcast Market: Market Dynamics
The continued advancements in technology has resulted into frequent upgradation of LTE and 5G network across the world. 5G broadcast providers are offering consumers unlimited media consumption and enhances the mobile experience in comparison with the LTE broadcast network. The advent of 5G broadcast have created an opportunity for TV broadcasters and content providers to increase their reach among consumers. With the rising demand of consumers for premium content, such as live shows and sports events, the global LTE and 5G broadcast market is expected to develop at a high rate.
North America to Lead Global LTE and 5G Broadcast Market
In geographical terms, the global LTE and 5G broadcast market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, and Europe. Currently, North America has emerged as the leading regional LTE and 5G broadcast market. This region has a strong 5G services network. It is also the first one to introduce commercial 5G services in the world. The strong leadership of North America in LTE is supported by increased 5G network deployments. Verizon was the first network service provider to introduce 5G network based on proprietary standards and AT&T launched standard-based mobile 5G network for the first time. Around 50% of the worldwide 5G connections will be held by North American telecommunication operators over the next few years.
Highlights of the report:
- A detailed analysis of key segments of the market
- Recent developments in the market’s competitive landscape
- Detailed analysis of market segments up to second or third level of segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected future valuation of the market in terms of revenue and/or volume
- Key business strategies adopted by influential market vendors
- Outline of the regulatory framework surrounding and governing numerous aspects of the market
- Growth opportunities in emerging and established markets
- Recommendations to market players to stay ahead of the competition
About TMR Research:
TMR Research is a premier provider of customized market research and consulting services to business entities keen on succeeding in today’s supercharged economic climate. Armed with an experienced, dedicated, and dynamic team of analysts, we are redefining the way our clients’ conduct business by providing them with authoritative and trusted research studies in tune with the latest methodologies and market trends.