“Global Prenatal Genetic Testing Market–Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027” New Research Report Added to Databridgemarketresearch.com database. The report width Of pages : 350 Figures: 60 And Tables: 220 in it.
Global Prenatal Genetic Testing Market Statistical Overview Report 2020 gives an outstanding tool for market Survey, openings, and Vital key and strategic basic leadership. This report perceives that in this quickly advancing and competitive scenario, up-coming data on the basis of research execution and settle on basic choices for development and benefit. It gives data on Global Prenatal Genetic Testing Market trends and advancements and sheds light on various sectors, limitations and advancements, and on the evolving structure of the market.
Global Prenatal Genetic Testing Market is expected to rise gradually to an estimated value of USD 92.32 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 29.2% in the forecast period of 2019-2026 with the annual sales of USD 11.89 billion in year 2018.
Download Exclusive Sample Report (350 Pages PDF with All Related Graphs & Charts) @https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-prenatal-genetic-testing-market&pm
Competitive Analysis: Global Prenatal Genetic Testing Market
Global prenatal genetic testing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of prenatal genetic testing for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Prenatal Genetic Testing Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the dosage cups market are Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc. (US), Agilent Technologies Inc. (US), Illumina, Inc (US), Natera Inc. (US) Abbott (US), Cepheid (US), ELITech Group (France), Autogenomics (US), Sequenom (US), GeneDx (US), 23andMe, Inc. (US), Ambry Genetics (US), Invitae Corporation (US), Pathway Genomics (US), Progenity, Inc. (US), and few among others.
Market Definition: Global Prenatal Genetic Testing Market
Prenatal testing enables us to detect the problems associated with the pregnancy. Prenatal genetic testing is done to know the birth defects such as Down syndrome, Trisomy 13, Trisomy 18 and others that are associated with genetic disorder of an unborn child before birth or during pregnancy.
According to World Health Organization, about 2%-5% of all live births, account for up to 30% of pediatric hospital admissions and cause about 50% of childhood deaths in industrialized countries, almost more than half of these deaths could have been avoided with the availability of proper medical equipment and devices for healthcare procedures. This significant number is expected to act as a driver to the market growth.
- Increasing prevalence of genetic diseases such as down syndrome, edward syndrome and patau syndrome and rising awareness among population.
- Rising demand for prenatal testing for identifying genetic abnormalities.
- Increasing approaches for novel diagnostic techniques and tools.
- High test costs make it unaffordable for the middle class people.
- High skilled professionals are required.
Segmentation: Global Prenatal Genetic Testing Market
- Diagnostics Methods
- Screening Techniques
- Non-Invasive Prenatal Tests
- Maternal Serum Screening
By Screening Techniques
- Carrier screening
- Sequential screening
- Maternal serum quad screening
By End Users
- Diagnostic centers
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Huntington’s Disease
- Rare Diseases
- Other Diseases
For More Insights Get FREE Detailed TOC @https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-prenatal-genetic-testing-market&pm
Key Developments in the Market:
- On 7th November 2017, Progenity announced Closing of $125 Million Financing for Prenatal-Women’s Health Genetics and Gastrointestinal/Inflammatory Bowel Disease Precision Medicine. The financing was led by a fund managed by an existing investor, Athyrium Capital Management.
- On 30th April, 2019, HTG Molecular Diagnostics, Inc., a diagnostic company whose mission is to advance precision medicine, announced that it has amended its IVD Test Development and Component Supply Agreement with Illumina, Inc. (Illumina). It will help company to grow in the market.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global prenatal genetic testing market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email @ [email protected]