“ Global Parkinson’s Disease Market–Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027” New Research Report Added to Databridgemarketresearch.com database. The report width Of pages : 350 Figures: 60 And Tables: 220 in it.
Global Parkinson’s Disease Market Statistical Overview Report 2020 gives an outstanding tool for market Survey, openings, and Vital key and strategic basic leadership. This report perceives that in this quickly advancing and competitive scenario, up-coming data on the basis of research execution and settle on basic choices for development and benefit. It gives data on Global Parkinson’s Disease Market trends and advancements and sheds light on various sectors, limitations and advancements, and on the evolving structure of the market.
Global parkinson’s disease market is rising gradually to an estimated value of USD 9.7 Billion by 2026 registering a healthy CAGR of 12.2% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This significant rise in market value can increase research development initiatives to launching novel therapies.
Download Exclusive Sample Report (350 Pages PDF with All Related Graphs & Charts) @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-parkinsons-disease-market&pm
Key Market Players: Global Parkinson’s Disease Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global parkinson’s disease market are, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Acorda Therapeutics, Inc, Amneal Pharmaceuticals LLC , Imugene Limited, Immutep, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc, Vertical Pharmaceuticals, LLC, Adamas Pharmaceuticals, Inc, Novartis AG, Eli Lilly and Company, AbbVie Inc and few among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Parkinson’s Disease Market
Global parkinson’s disease market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of parkinson’s disease market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Market Definition: Global Parkinson’s Disease Market
Parkinson’s disease is chronic and progressive neurodegenerative disorders that affects dopamine producing neurons in central nervous system. Parkinson’s disease tends to develops in brain over many years. The patient with Parkinson’s disease experience tremor, slow movement, rigid muscle, impaired posture and balance, loss of automatic movements, slurry speech and others.
According to the Clinical Practice Research Data link summary report 2018, it is identified that there were 145,519 prevalence cases of patient with age 20 and above with Parkinson’s disease in UK seen in the year 2018. The estimation incidence cases were 18,461 in patient aged above 45 or over. This significant rise in patient number acts as a driver for the growth of Parkinson’s disease Market.
- Increase in prevalence rate of parkinson’s disease worldwide
- Exposure to certain toxin or change in environment may increase the parkinson’s disease
- The launch of new products and research collaboration are the prime strategies to reinforce the market position
- Growing in aging population as it affect most commonly in geriatric population
- Increase in the rate of R&D initiatives is driving parkinson’s disease drug therapeutics market
- High cost involved in the treatment
- Patent expiry from many companies and introduction of generic drugs is expected to restrain the growth if the market
- Lack of awareness among the patient and physician about parkinson’s disease treatment
For More Insights Get FREE Detailed TOC @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-parkinsons-disease-market&pm
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2018, Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc received FDA approval for Osmolex ER (amantadine hydrochloride) which is an extended release tablet indicated for the treatment of parkinson’s disease and drug-induced extrapyramidal reactions in adult patients
- In August 2017, Adamas Pharmaceuticals, Inc. received FDA approval Gocovri (amantadine) extended release tablet for the treatment of dyskinesia in patients with parkinson’s disease receiving levodopa-based therapy, with or without concomitant dopaminergic medications
Segmentation: Global Parkinson’s Disease Market
- Drug-induced parkinsonism
- Vascular parkinsonism
- Normal pressure hydrocephalus (NSA)
- Corticobasal degeneration (CBD)
- Progressive supranuclear palsy (PSP)
- Multiple system atrophy (MSA)
- Idiopathic Parkinson’s
By Mechanism of Cation type
- Dopamine agonists
- Monoamine oxidase B (MAO-B) inhibitors
- Catechol-O-methyltransferase (COMT) inhibitors
- Adenosine A2 receptor antagonist
By Drug Type
- Carbidopa and levodopa
- Rivastigmine tartrate
- Apomorphine hydrochloride
- Deep brain stimulation
By Route of administration
By End Users
- Specialty Clinics
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global parkinson’s disease market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
About Data Bridge Market Research Private Ltd:
Data Bridge Market Research Pvt Ltd is a multinational management consulting firm with offices in India and Canada. As an innovative and neoteric market analysis and advisory company with unmatched durability level and advanced approaches. We are committed to uncover the best consumer prospects and to foster useful knowledge for your company to succeed in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research is a result of sheer wisdom and practice that was conceived and built-in Pune in the year 2015. The company came into existence from the healthcare department with far fewer employees intending to cover the whole market while providing the best class analysis. Later, the company widened its departments, as well as expands their reach by opening a new office in Gurugram location in the year 2018, where a team of highly qualified personnel joins hands for the growth of the company. “Even in the tough times of COVID-19 where the Virus slowed down everything around the world, the dedicated Team of Data Bridge Market Research worked round the clock to provide quality and support to our client base, which also tells about the excellence in our sleeve.”
Data Bridge Market Research has over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email @ [email protected]