“Global NGS Services Market–Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027” New Research Report Added to Databridgemarketresearch.com database. The report width Of pages : 350 Figures: 60 And Tables: 220 in it.
Global NGS Services Market Statistical Overview Report 2020 gives an outstanding tool for market Survey, openings, and Vital key and strategic basic leadership. This report perceives that in this quickly advancing and competitive scenario, up-coming data on the basis of research execution and settle on basic choices for development and benefit. It gives data on Global NGS Services Market trends and advancements and sheds light on various sectors, limitations and advancements, and on the evolving structure of the market.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global NGS services market are Illumina, Inc., BGI, Eurofins Scientific, PerkinElmer Inc., Macrogen Inc., DNA Link, Inc., Genotypic Technology Pvt Ltd, WuXi AppTec, GENEWIZ, Takara Bio Inc., SciGenom Labs Pvt. Ltd, Theragen Etex Co., Ltd., LGC Biosearch Technologies, Oxford Gene Technology, Sysmex Inostics, Zymo Research, Source BioScience, Novogene Corporation among others.
Download Exclusive Sample Report (350 Pages PDF with All Related Graphs & Charts) @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-ngs-services-market&pm
Market Analysis: Global NGS Services Market
Global NGS services market is registering a healthy CAGR of 21.50% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the low cost of sequencing and due to the advancement in NSG technologies. NGS services across various end users are increasing due to these factors.
Market Definition: Global NGS Services Market
NGS means next-generation sequencing; it is also known as massively parallel sequencing technology. NGS enables researchers to perform a wide variety of applications such as scalability, speed and ultra-high throughput and study biological systems at a level never before possible. NGS allows researchers to rapidly sequence whole genomes.
Global NGS services market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of NGS services market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
- High accuracy & speed, low cost and precise results are driving this market
- Reducing the price of sequencing is helping the growth of the market
- Adoption of NGS by academic institutes and research laboratories are also driving the growth of the market
- Technological advancement in NGS technologies is fueling the market growth
- Installation in hospitals and universities of in-house sequencing facilities hinders the growth of the market
- Surging ethical issues related to this field is expected to restrict the growth of the market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2019, Biodesix, Inc. and Thermo Fisher Scientific have entered into an agreement to provide next-generation sequencing assay for blood-based companion diagnostic solutions in cancer. It is yet to be approved by Food and Drug Administration U.S. This agreement will help cancer patient by focusing on NGS-based solution
- In June 2019, Agendia declares the open access study validating use of MammaPrint and BluePrint molecular diagnostics using next-generation sequencing technology for targeted RNA. This will help to understand the complexities of early stage breast cancer and treatment strategies
For More Insights Get FREE Detailed TOC @https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-ngs-services-market&pm
Segmentation: Global NGS Services Market
- Targeted Sequencing/Gene Panels
- De Novo Sequencing
- Exome Sequencing
- Whole-genome Sequencing
- Other Services
- Sequencing by Synthesis (SBS)
- Ion Semiconductor Sequencing
- Single-Molecule Real-time (SMRT) Sequencing
- Nanopore Sequencing
- Reproductive Health
- Infectious Diseases
- Rare Genetic Disorders
- Drug Discovery
- Biomarker Discovery
- Microbial Genetics, Agriculture, and Animal Research
- Other Applications (Marine Research, Research in Biofuels, Forensic Medicine, Food Safety, and Phylogeographic & Phylogenetic Studies)
By End User
- Academic & Government Institutes and Research Centers
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Other End Users (NPOs, Agrigenomics Organizations, and Consumer Genomic Companies)
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global NGS services market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
About Data Bridge Market Research Private Ltd:
Data Bridge Market Research Pvt Ltd is a multinational management consulting firm with offices in India and Canada. As an innovative and neoteric market analysis and advisory company with unmatched durability level and advanced approaches. We are committed to uncover the best consumer prospects and to foster useful knowledge for your company to succeed in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research is a result of sheer wisdom and practice that was conceived and built-in Pune in the year 2015. The company came into existence from the healthcare department with far fewer employees intending to cover the whole market while providing the best class analysis. Later, the company widened its departments, as well as expands their reach by opening a new office in Gurugram location in the year 2018, where a team of highly qualified personnel joins hands for the growth of the company. “Even in the tough times of COVID-19 where the Virus slowed down everything around the world, the dedicated Team of Data Bridge Market Research worked round the clock to provide quality and support to our client base, which also tells about the excellence in our sleeve.”
Data Bridge Market Research has over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email @ [email protected]