“Global Laboratory Informatics Market–Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027” New Research Report Added to Databridgemarketresearch.com database. The report width Of pages : 350 Figures: 60 And Tables: 220 in it.
Global Laboratory Informatics Market Statistical Overview Report 2020 gives an outstanding tool for market Survey, openings, and Vital key and strategic basic leadership. This report perceives that in this quickly advancing and competitive scenario, up-coming data on the basis of research execution and settle on basic choices for development and benefit. It gives data on Global Laboratory Informatics Market trends and advancements and sheds light on various sectors, limitations and advancements, and on the evolving structure of the market.
Global Laboratory Informatics Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 3.26 billion to an estimated value of USD 5.52 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.8% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the development of integrated lab informatics.
Download Exclusive Sample Report (350 Pages PDF with All Related Graphs & Charts) @https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-laboratory-informatics-market&pm
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the f laboratory informatics market are Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., LabWare, LabVantage Solutions, Inc., Abbott Laboratories., Waters, Agilent Technologies, Inc., IDBS, PerkinElmer Inc, Autoscribe Informatics, Arxspan LLC, Dassault Systèmes, RURO Inc., Kinematik, LabLynx, Inc., and LABWORKS, Cerner Corporation, McKesson Corporation (US), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.(US), Scientific Repair (US) and Bargal Analytical Instruments( Israel).
Global laboratory informatics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of laboratory informatics market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Market Definition: Global Laboratory Informatics Market
Laboratory informatics is application of information which are related to platform of instruments, software, and data management tools that allow scientific data to be captured, processed, and interpreted for immediate use, as well as stored, managed, and shared to support for future research and development.
Increasing in adoption of laboratory information management systems (LIMS) this helps hospital-based labs to reduce incidence of diagnostic errors and manage high data volumes the adoption of laboratory informatics in the U.S. This significant change expected act as a driver to the market growth.
- There is rise in need for laboratory automation this is working as market driver.
- There is an increase in demand of biobanks/biorepositories and academic research institutes this is working as market driver.
- Lack of integration standards is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth.
- There is lack of trained professionals in laboratory information which is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth.
Segmentation: Global Laboratory Informatics Market
- By Product Type
- Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS)
- Electronic Lab Notebooks (ELN)
- Scientific Data Management Systems (SDMS)
- Laboratory Execution Systems (LES)
- Clinical Data Management Systems (CDMS)
- Chromatography Data Systems (CDS)
- By Deployment
- Remotely Hosted
- By Component
- By Industry
- Life Science
- Bio Banking
- Contract Service Organizations (CRO)
- Food & Beverages
- Environmental Testing
- Life Science
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December 2018, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. announced that Thermo Fisher’s acquired Gatan, Inc. as a wholly owned subsidiary of Roper. Both parties continue to work cooperatively with the CMA through the review process
- In October 2018 Abbott Informatics announced that launched of STARLIMS Solution which serves the life sciences industry. Abbott Informatics (AI) provides leading Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) solutions that have served customers around the world for more than 30 years. This will expand Abbott Portfolio.
For More Insights Get FREE Detailed TOC @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-laboratory-informatics-market&pm
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global laboratory informatics market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
About Data Bridge Market Research Private Ltd:
Data Bridge Market Research Pvt Ltd is a multinational management consulting firm with offices in India and Canada. As an innovative and neoteric market analysis and advisory company with unmatched durability level and advanced approaches. We are committed to uncover the best consumer prospects and to foster useful knowledge for your company to succeed in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research is a result of sheer wisdom and practice that was conceived and built-in Pune in the year 2015. The company came into existence from the healthcare department with far fewer employees intending to cover the whole market while providing the best class analysis. Later, the company widened its departments, as well as expands their reach by opening a new office in Gurugram location in the year 2018, where a team of highly qualified personnel joins hands for the growth of the company. “Even in the tough times of COVID-19 where the Virus slowed down everything around the world, the dedicated Team of Data Bridge Market Research worked round the clock to provide quality and support to our client base, which also tells about the excellence in our sleeve.”
Data Bridge Market Research has over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email @ [email protected]